Welcome to my blog

joi, 28 octombrie 2010

Brand names


The brand name I will analyze is Wash&Go.
  In my opinion is a connection between the product and the name.I think is a perfect name for this product,because you wash your hair and then you go with clean hair where you want,because your hair it is clean and full of volume.
 I think the name wasn't translated into Romania,but the translation is : "Spala si pleaca ".The brand and the name receives pozitive connotations,because many customers use this brand.I'm using this brand and I like it very much.That persons who use this product,said that the product is good and deserve the name Wash&Go.

The product I would like to introduce on the market is " Hello Kitty Mobile Phone".I choose this name for the product,because Hello Kitty already is a well known brand,and all children love this brand,espacially girls.Also,I choose this kind of product,because on the market wasn't invented yet this type of phone.

3 comentarii:

  1. I think it's a good ideea to introduce on the market a "Hello Kitty" cell phone.Why you choose this product?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. If you will introduce on the market the Hello Kitty cell phone, certainly I will buy it,because I like the Hello Kitty brand.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Gabriela,I choose this product because I like the brand and in my opinion is a good business,and all parents should buy for their children.

    RăspundețiȘtergere