Welcome to my blog

miercuri, 13 octombrie 2010

What did you do last summer?


Hello everybody.
In this summer holiday I helped my grandmother around the house,and I bilt a loft for my little parrots Kiko and Koko.Unfortunately ,I've learned too because I had two residuals.
In July I was in Cluj-Napoca at the Botanical Garden with my cousin,where I saw a many kinds of flowers and different types of plants.In last,in August I was a few days with my parents and my girlfriend at Sovata,where we had a lot of fun.There we bathed in Bear Lake.

Honestly I recommend for all of you to visit Sovata,because even if it's a little town,you have what to see there.
  This are my parrots,Kiko and Koko.



















How about you?How was your summer holiday?Did you do something special?

7 comentarii:

  1. Hy Raul.I like your parrots,they are very cute.Do you like at the Botanical Garden?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. n my summer holiday I was in Mosel with my mom, dad and little sister. We eat supper at
    a restaurant and swim in a swimming pool every day. We going in hills and this was fun.
    We looked at animals and went in a city. I Purchased souvenir, my father purchased a
    souvenir this was a beer glass. I don’t remember what I, my mom and little sister
    purchased.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Yes Gabriela,I like it very much at the Botanical Garden.There are a lot of types of plants,and flowers.I suggest to you to visit when you have time.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hello Raul,
    your blog looks nice and I appreciate that your ideas are original. I also liked that you made your blog more attractive by inserting your favorite music.

    congratulations, I hope this also helps you with your English.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. hello teacher.thank you that you appreciate the way how i custom my blog.i posted a theme that I wanted to put.is this a problem?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. kiko and koko are very nice...
    Sovata is beautiful...last summer I was in Sovata.We stayed at the Alunis hotel.I just visited the Ursu Lake, because unfortunatelly it wasn't available for tourists at the time, but I really enjoyed those days.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. I'm glad to see that many people come to the city where I live, Sovata.But I think everything is too expensive especially in summer.Don`t you thing that the entry to the Bear Lake was too expensive? :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere