Welcome to my blog

vineri, 5 noiembrie 2010

Endorsement1


Hy everyone!
   Here we will talk about Actimel yogurt from Danone.The advertisment is advertised by Leonardo Doroftei,a well known champion at WBA.Now I will make a short description of yogurt.
   This type of yogurt contain besides L CASEI DEFENSIS ferment,B6 vitamin that contribute at normal functioning of immune system.Actimel have a refreshing taste, it like the whole family and it's ideal for breakfast.
   I think parents buy this type of yogurt for their children just because is advertised by Leonardo Doroftei,and children wants to be like the Grand Champion.
What you think,is it true or not?Do you like Actimel?But the advertisment,and who appear in it?

2 comentarii:

  1. yeah i think all this is true about Actimel, and i agree. i can't say that i realy like it much, but it tastes good and the most important about Actimel is that it's very healthy.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Yes,like Harold I think all it's true about Actimel.I like this yogurt very much,because it have a good taste.Even is a product for children,I like it very much and I buy it.

    RăspundețiȘtergere